GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please, read carefully the listed below terms and conditions before you use the online shop at and/or
On using the online shop at and/or www.aromadeadsea.com, please declare that you agree with the following terms and conditions.
This document contains the general conditions under which Aroma Dead sea spa and cosmetics LTD, 5 hashikma st, Azur, ISRAEL 5800183 (hereinafter referred to as Aroma Dead Sea) sells consumer goods through its online store on Internet address: and/or www.aromadeadsea.com, hereinafter referred to as SHOP.
Whoever has charged the same Internet address through his technical device will be hereinafter referred to as USER.
On loading any page of the SHOP with embedded hyperlinks in it, or any other page of the SHOP or by using or paying for products offered by the SHOP, the USER agrees and fully accepts to comply with the General Terms and Conditions.
The purpose for the identifying of the USER is to determinate his statement of accepting the General Terms and Conditions, which is done by stored in the log files of the server and/or IP address of the USER, as well as other information.
1.Rights and responsibilities of the parties
Items in the SHOP are limited to those conditions. Aroma Dead Sea has the right at any time and without notice, to make changes in the published products and prices, all such amendments shall enter into force upon their publication on the website of the online store: and/or www.aromadeadsea.com.
2.Limitation of Liability
3.Changing the prices of goods
The SHOP has the right to change prices at any time without prior notice to consumers. The User is obliged to pay the price that was current at the time of the making of the order.
On discount prices, discounted prices are announced, and the new price is set below the old one, which is crossed out.
If there were technical errors in the personal information submitted by the user during the making of the order, the SHOP has the right to refuse the performance of the order without owing any compensation to the user. If the user has paid for a specific order / and that order could not be fulfilled for the above reasons, the SHOP is obliged to send the customer full refund.
4.Rights and obligations under the Consumer Protection Law Information under Art. 52 of the CPA:
1. Supplier of goods ordered from this online shop is Aroma Dead sea spa and cosmetics LTD, 5 hashikma st, Azur, ISRAEL 5800183
2. The main characteristics of the products are described in the website where the products are presented.
3. The prices of the products are listed in the webpage where the product is presented.
4. Shipping cost is NOT included in the prices of the products listed in the website (unless otherwise indicated). It is listed separately in the order and is added to the price of the goods when determining the total amount due to be pay. pleases read all about it at the page shipping & returns.
5. Upon using the provided means for communication there is no additional cost charged.
6. All means of delivery are described in the page "shipping & returns"
5.Disclaim of the ordered products
Upon receiving the shipment, you should check the content of the parcel and the congruence of the goods to your order. For incongruity of the ordered goods with the received ones, the SHOP shall replace the products at its expense with no additional charge to the Customer. The Customer shall pay only the delivery costs.
In case of missing goods, identified by the Customer upon receiving of the order, the SHOP may offer an alternative product of equal value. If the Customer refuses the substitution of products the SHOP shall refund the appropriate amount.
6.Duty and Taxes payment obligation
The customer placing the order is obliged to check his country regulations concerning import duty & Taxes prior making his/hers order.
A package with the customer's order will be sent Via UPS or DHL or any other shipping company to the "shipping address" indicated in the order form you submitted and the tracking details of the package ordered will be the proof of sending the package. Should the ordering customer will be asked to pay any import duty and/or taxes and failed to do so, the package will be returned to us and the shipping charges back and forth will be deducted from the customer refund.
6.1 the full shipping charges is NOT the shipping charge we may or may not collect once you place your order and we subsidize it only for selling purposes. the full shipping charges will be presented to the customer or the credit card company or PayPal or any other gateway payment company as a proof of the actual charges applied to the customer once he/her decline receiving the package and failing to pay the import duties
7. If there is a problem concerning a purchased product, you can contact our representative on the Contact Form Upon finding a defective product, the SHOP commits to replace it with another one of the same kind, where the shipping and other costs shall be borne by the SHOP.
If any infringements in the outer appearance of the goods occur caused during the shipping, you can contact the courier for a protocol for a damaged shipment.
8. The SHOP reserves the right to amend the current General terms and conditions at any time and all such amendments shall enter into force without the need for prior consent of the Consumer. The amendments enter in force automatically from the moment of their publication in the SHOP web-page and/or www.aromadeadsea.com. The Customer has the responsibility to periodically visit the page with the General terms and conditions to become familiar with any changes that may have occurred.